You can be a guest contributor to our Blog. Guest blogging is the best way to contribute and share your knowledge.
Guest Blog Submission Guidelines.
- Articles must be unique and not previously published anywhere else.
- Avoid Grammatical mistakes.
- Your post/content must be of at least 2000 words.
- Article Approval Time is 7 Days. We will inform you if your article is accepted/rejected.
- We allow a single link in the article and one in the bio.
- We will fully own your content. You cannot publish it anywhere else.
- If possible, please use at least two targeted keywords in your article.
- Please, cite the source for any statistical data, images, and quotes.
- Try to use headings and bullet points when possible.
- Add relevant pictures in your article from copyright-free image websites. Images should be free from promotional text or logos.
- Source links should be authentic and come from reputed sites such as Wikipedia, etc.
- We do not allow links to spammy websites. Only include relevant websites to your articles.
- No Affiliate or Redirect links allowed. Do not link to our competitors’ websites.
- Do not add any promotional links to your article.
- Please, avoid too much promotional content.
- Articles must not be self-promoting.
- Articles must not violate any copyrights, patents, or trademarks.
- Spun articles will be rejected.
- We do not accept topics that are already posted on our blog.
- If your website is a part of a link-building scheme, we will not publish your article.
- We reserve the right to reject your article without providing a reason.
- Add a suitable article title.
- Your article should be related to our niche.
Other Info / Free of cost:
- We do not charge money.
- We do not reject an article if it follows our guidelines.
- We will not update/add a link to existing articles.
- We reserve the right to remove the link if it becomes a spammy website in the future.
Topics we cover:
- Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud Hosting,
- WordPress, Joomla, CMS.
- WordPress Plugins / Themes.
- WHMCS, Blesta, HostBillApp, and Other Hosting Billing Software.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Web Marketing / Email Marketing Tips and Tricks.
- Content Marketing / Affiliate Marketing.
- Social Media.
- cPanel, WHM, SolusVM and Virtalizor.
- Articles on Web Hosting Related Software.
- Web Server.
- Blogging Tips & Tricks.
- Web Development.
- Web Design.
- Web Tools.
- You can email us if your topic is not listed above.
- Please, provide your photo for the Author Profile – Size 400 x 400 pixels.
- Please, provide info about yourself in 50 to 60 words. We will add it to your bio.
- Link to your social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
How can you Submit your Guest Article?
- Send your article in Docx/Doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org – Title: Guest Post – Your Name.
- You must send it along with your photo of size 400 x 400 pixels as well as other images.
- Include your full name, website address, company name (if you have any), and link to your social site profile. Additionally, provide links to any articles written by you (optional).
We will try our best to approve your article if it follows our guidelines. We want to share your knowledgeable content with our audience.